Model ADHT - Dewpoint Transmitter
The Alpha Moisture Systems' Model ADHT is a 4 wire, 24V powered 4-20mA Dewpoint transmitter. The unit is fully self contained in a robust casing with weatherproof protection to IP65, making it ideal for use in either industrial or laboratory environments.
- 4 Wire, 24V, 4-20mA Dewpoint Transmitter
- Various Ranges: Overall Range -110ºC to +20ºC Dewpoint
- Accuracy ±2ºC Dewpoint
- Weatherproof Rating IP65
- Maximum Cable Length 1000m
- Open/Short Circuit Detection
- I.S. Option Available
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate Traceable to National & International Humidity Standards
Incorporated in the Model ADHT is advanced electronics, which can derive its power from 18-30V dc non-isolated power source and is configured to output a linear, isolated, 4-20mA signal for the chosen range.
Various Dewpoint ranges are available covering an overall range from -110ºC to +20ºC Dewpoint.
The 4-20mA output signal can be transmitted up to 1000 metres via a twisted pair cable to either SCADA or DCS.
The Model ADHT unit can be installed directly in a gas pipeline or it can be placed in a dedicated sampling cell.
full details please request specification sheet Model ADHT)
Model ADHT-Ex |